The Richard Nixon Foundation has launched a new internship program for undergraduate and graduate students.
Interns will get hands-on experience with textual materials, images, and video files from the Nixon Library archives. Students will spend 12-15 weeks researching a topic from the Nixon era and produce a digital resource package for nixonfoundation.org.
Details of the Internship Program:
- In-person, 12-15 weeks Paid Internship ($15/hour)
- 15 hours per week for 1 semester (spring, summer, or fall)
- Flexibility of hours to accommodate student class schedules*
- Prefered Education Level: College Junior/Senior or Graduate Student (currently enrolled)
- Preferred majors: History or Political Science
- Primary duties include reading, writing, and research
- Training will be provided during Week 1