Candlelight Evenings at the Nixon Library
Toy Trains, Santa Claus and White House Traditions
In the spirit of White House Christmas traditions past and present, the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum is opening its doors after hours for special Candlelight Evenings every Wednesday night this holiday season. New this year!
Included with admission, guests will:
- Explore the special holiday display, A Whistling White House Wonderland! The exciting fan-favorite exhibit is back with a 10 foot mountain of model trains whistling over bridges and through tunnels
- Sit for photos with Santa Claus (One complimentary download included)
- Delight in live Christmas music
- Admire First Lady Pat Nixon’s 1971 Gingerbread House Replica
- Write letters and sign holiday cards for wounded warriors and Marines at Camp Pendleton
- Create festive Christmas ornaments to bring home for your tree
- Decorate sugar cookies and enjoy complimentary hot cocoa
- PLUS: Discover the history of America’s 37th President in the Nixon Library’s award-winning presidential museum galleries.
These special events are a tribute to First Lady Pat Nixon, her legacy of opening the White House to the American people and her love of Christmas.
Candlelight Evenings are sponsored by Pacific Mercantile Bank.