- This event has passed.
Charlotte Pence and Karen Pence, Second Lady of the United States
March 22, 2018 at 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Karen Pence, Second Lady of the United States, and daughter, Charlotte Pence
A lively discussion between mother and daughter!
Join us for the West Coast launch of Karen and Charlotte Pence’s much-anticipated children’s book, Marlon Bundo’s A Day in the Life of the Vice President at the Nixon Library!
The delightful story — told through the eyes of the Pence family’s famous pet bunny Marlon Bundo — was written by Charlotte Pence and beautifully illustrated with watercolors by the Second Lady herself.
Proceeds from the book will be donated to Tracy’s Kids, an art-therapy program at Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis and A21, a nonprofit aimed at ending sex trafficking.
Click here to get two free tickets for the event by joining the Nixon Foundation as a new member ($125 or above).
Advanced General Admission Ticket: $53
Foundation Member Ticket: $43
- General admission seating in East Room, a copy of the cook and access to Signing with Karen and Charlotte Pence.
*President’s Society VIP Dual Package: $175
- Two Preferred Seats at the East Room program and one copy of the book
- Access for two to the exclusive reception with Charlotte and Karen Pence at 6PM, a personalized book signing, photo opportunity, hosted bar and hors d’oeuvres
*President’s Society VIP Individual: $100
- One Preferred Seat at the East Room program and one copy of the book
- Access for one to an exclusive reception with Charlotte and Karen Pence at 6PM, a personalized book signing, photo opportunity, hosted bar and hors d’oeuvres
*Open to President’s Society members only. Not a member? Click here to join the President’s Society and receive one complimentary ticket to the VIP reception.
Child’s Ticket (12 and under): $20
Includes Access to the Charlotte and Karen Pence East Room Program.